Korea IT Times overview
Korea IT Times is the first and only English-language ICT journal in Korea, providing real-times news online and bi-weekly magazine editions.
Each issue covers breaking news and analysis, product reviews, company spotlights, newsmaker interviews, special features, cover stories, events coverage and up-to-date information on the latest global happenings impacting the industry as a whole. It has since become a comprehensive forward thinking guide for global economic leaders and business people.
Korea IT Times maintains extremely high standards; its commitment to quality journalism has resulted in becoming the only Korean journal to have all of its articles indexed by Google and Naver news, as well as global media outlets. In addition, Korea IT Times is distributed in print bi-weekly to 153 countries.
The diversified group of specialized reporters at Korea IT Times aims to produce contents that analytically engage readers. They do so by avoiding trite articles and employing storytelling techniques for articles and blotter style reviews that stimulate analytical thinking for readers around the globe.
Accurate, Objective and In-Depth
The Korea IT Times editorial team approaches every article with a three-pronged strategy. This is designed to assess all international industry, technology, as and cultural issues from a domestic point of view, reporting on new developments relating key issues which are pertinent to the international business community, foreign investors, and others who are interested in the in the IT and CT that will shape the future of the world.
The Korea IT Times editorial team approaches every article with a three-pronged strategy, namely assessing all international Industry and technology from a domestic point of view, reporting on all new developments relating key issue that are pertinent to the international business community, foreign investors, and other who are interested in the in the IT and CT that will shape the future of the world..
• Launch: July 2004
• Publisher: Korea IT Times
• Category: Industry and Technology,Culture
• Off-line Frequency: Bi-weekly
• On-line Frequency: Realtime News
• Language: English
• Dimensions: 205mm x 267mm
• Pages: 82~120, all color
International Distribution Network
• Global IT, CT and business associations and organizations in 153 countries
• Multinational trade agencies
• Credit evaluation firms
• Security firms
• IT and CT consulting firms
• Capital investors
• Korea IT times global network
• 115 overseas representative offices of KOTRA
• 120 Official residences of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
• 22 overseas commercial agents of Ministry of knowledge Economy
• Overseas representative offices of Korea Tourism organization
• Overseas representative offices of Korea Culture and Infomation service
• Major bookstores, International hotels, International airlines
• Libraries and laboratories of major universities worldwide
Domestic Distribution Network
• Domestic Companies and foreign companies operating in Korea
• Foreign embassies, consulates, commercial attaché offices, foreign chambers of commerce, foreign trade representatives and associations in Korea
• The Presidential office of the Republic of Korea (Cheong Wa Dae), members of the National Assembly, Government Ministries, Local Government Offices and the Korea International Trade Association (KITA), Korea Trade-investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
• Korean Airlines, Asiana Airlines, hotels, libraries, laboratories and major bookstores
• Major university libraries