TELEMATICS CHINA SUMMIT 2012 : Innovation, Application and Commercialization
SHANGHAI, CHINA — Telematics China Summit 2012 with the main theme of "Innovation, Application and Commercialization", organized by Genesis Resourcing Consulting China, is going to be held on 6 to 7 September, 2012 at Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel, China. This two-day conference and exhibition will gather more than 200 decision makers and industry gurus from worldwide Auto OEMs, Hardware/Device Manufactories, Solution Companies, Service Providers, Application Manufactories, Wireless & Telecom Companies, Consulting Firms, Research Institutes and Governments Apparatus to create win-win business models for China Telematics economy.
Telematics China Summit 2012 is the most innovative and focused Telematics industry event in China to create business models and partnership solutions for a commercially viable and profitable reality Automotive Telematics. It focus on the latest China Government's Response and Marketing Prospect, Investing opportunities, Unification of Technical Standards, Business Models, Innovative Products and Applications, ITS Infrastructure, Value of Telematics to Automakers, Key Consumer Requirements, Automotive Requirements for Successful App Integration, Smartphone Adoption, EVs and PHEVs Requirements to Telematics, Most Suitable Telematics Systems Providing Routing and Charging Information, Cloud Computing Platform with EVs and PHEVs Telematics Technologies, Developing Prospects of 3G, Insurance Telematics, Fleet Telematics Future Trends, Aftermarket Opportunities and Business Models, Navigation and Location Based Services. It is featured with case study methods, live panel discussions and key-note presentation from China major Auto OEMs and industry leading players, illustrating their business strategies and industry cutting edge knowledges, enlighten delegates with the best, most timely and detailed roadmap to success in 2012 and beyond.
The Major Topics of the high-profile event will include:
- Updated regulations, standards and the development of China ITS infrastructure - China Telematics marketing trends and investing opportunities
- How to build sustainable and profitable business models for China Telematics
- Innovative Telematics products and services
- Key consumer requirements and the value of Telematics as a competing tool to secure customers - Smartphone adoptions; embedded solutions and bandwidth requirements
- Automotive requirements and strategies for successful app integration
- Evaluate the most suitable Telematics systems to EVs and PHEVs
- Cloud computing platform with EVs and PHEVs Telematics technologies
- How to develop insurance Telematics in China - Next generation commercial Telematics and fleet management technologies Developing prospects of China aftermarket Telematics
- Discuss the business models for China Location Based Services