CORRECTING and REPLACING -- NXP Showcases Leading IoT and Security Solutions for Industrial, Automotive and Consumer Markets at Embedded World 2017 – NXP Gives Opening Keynote
In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by NXP Semiconductors Netherlands B.V. (Nasdaq:NXPI), please note the bullet section "Processing and Networking technologies for Industry 4.0" has been added, which was omitted in the original version. The corrected release follows:
NUREMBERG, Germany, March 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE/ Korea IT Times) -- (Embedded World 2017)
When: 14-16 March 2017
Where: Hall 4A-220, Embedded World 2017, Nuremberg, Germany
What: NXP will showcase devices and solutions that advance security and connectivity from new applications processors and microcontrollers to NFC innovations. The demonstrations illustrate how the NXP ecosystem is continuing to lead across secure IoT markets including industrial, consumer and automotive, lowering barriers in IoT innovation and creating opportunities for all.
Demonstrations and showcase include:
- Applications processors: Your interface to the world
- Object recognition with neural networks
- Designed for power-efficient devices with longer battery life and a rich user interface
- Reference design platforms to ease and advance development of voice control devices
- Advanced devices and solutions for automotive applications
- Over 20 NXP automotive products driving a distributed eCockpit infotainment system
- Automotive Ethernet AVB demo that showcases live data transmissions from the car
- Automotive sensors displayed in the NXP drone hardware kit
- Secure CAN-FD diagnostics with latest automotive microcontroller
- Leading NFC solutions for secure authentication and access in industrial IoT applications
- Single chip modules to enable the healthcare industry
- Security, sensing and authentication solutions for customization and personalization of smart line production, logging, shipping and labeling
- Multi-market microcontroller advancements and enablement solutions
- MCUXpresso software and tools for NXP’s MCU powerhouse portfolio including software development kit (SDK), integrated development environment (IDE) and configuration tools.
- Latest developments with LPC microcontrollers including Java development demo on LPC546xx MCUs and cloud connected home irrigation system concept with LPC microcontrollers
- Kinetis V series to advance motor control and energy conversion
- Touch sense with Kinetis E MCUs
- Processing and Networking technologies for Industry 4.0
- Time-sensitive networking (TSN) to integrate Information and Operation technologies
- QorIQ Layerscape Secure Platform to secure the IoT
- Multicore 64-bit ARM solutions
- Solutions that address connectivity and integration challenges in IoT
- NXP Modular IoT Framework solution to showcase IoT connectivity leadership Ecosystem
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) heart rate monitor demonstration using open source Zephyr™ OS
- Kinetis KW41Z wireless RF certified modules
Who: Protecting the Internet of Things: From Clear and Present Danger to Robust Security: NXP will be presenting the keynote for Embedded World 2017 on Tuesday, March 14, at 1:30 p.m. CET.
In addition NXP spokespeople are available at Embedded World to give demonstrations and provide briefings on NXP technology and breaking news at the show. To book a meeting and demonstration session at the NXP booth
To hear the latest breaking news from the show visit the NXP Embedded World 2017 press room:
Customers interested in NXP technology and solutions can explore NXP’s approved engineering consulting program and design services for support and resources.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP(www.nxp.com) is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 31,000 employees in more than 33 countries and posted revenue of $9.5 billion in 2016.