Drone USA, Exhibit It's Drones at the Connecticut Police Chiefs Association at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville
Drone USA, Inc. a developer and manufacturer of low altitude Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (“UAVs”) and related technologies, announced April 19 that it will exhibit some of its products at the Connecticut Police Chiefs Association (CPCA) Expo on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville, Connecticut.
Michael Bannon, Drone USA’s Chief Executive Officer, commented: “We are excited to introduce our drone technology to Connecticut Law Enforcement. There is much we can offer. We can offer the police:
* Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Capabilities with Night Vision Cameras and Thermal Imaging Sensors
* Radiation, Biological and Chemical Detection
* Weaponized Drones
* Drones that Deliver Tear Gas and Other Non-Lethal Weapon Drones
* Training for Law Enforcement
* Search and Rescue
* Crime & Traffic Scene Analysis
* Active Shooter & Bomb Inspection.”
Drone USA will be at booth 96 from 9:00 A.M. to about 3:30 P.M.